Join Robert Sidoti (YFM.TV, Yoga Anytime, Yoga Download, Creator of Broga®) for this weeklong, beach front yoga retreat in beautiful Tulum, Mexico.
March 9-16th, 2019.
Daily Yoga Sessions. Two sessions daily, with a variety of styles and paces to offer something for all levels throughout the week. Insightful perspectives Robert's teaching will leave you feeling inspired.
- 3 Meals per Day.
- Shared beachside cabana accommodations at the Shambala Petit Hotel.
- Relax and explore all that this gorgeous area has to offer.
- BONUS: Free lifetime access to YFM (a $300 value)
Use link to pay in full or contact Chuck@BrogaYoga.com for a payment plan with a $500.00 non-refundable deposit.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Who is this retreat good for? Advanced? Newbies? Everyone?
No matter what level you are, the practices will leave you feeling energized, strong, rested and focused. We'll set an open and supportive tone for the week -- giving you encouragement and freedom to get what *you* want to get out of the experience.
We'll take time to set an introspective intention during practices to help you gain insights and find paths for personal growth.
The time away from your normal life provides you space to reflect and connect with yourself, and the retreat community, in ways that you wouldn't at home.
Importantly, Robert has been leading retreats like this for a long time. Attendees love them, and him. There is an easy, comfortable, and generally fun-loving camaraderie that develops quickly at retreats led by Robert. No matter who you are, or where you come from, you'll feel welcomed and valued.
What will each day look like while on this retreat?
There will be two yoga practices offered each day, all by Broga Creator & Co-Founder and YFM partner, Robert Sidoti. Chuck Raffoni, Broga Director of Events & Instructor Support will also offer a class or two and may present a special workshop.
- Start each day with a energizing "wake-up" practice in the morning, and settle into the afternoon with a more restorative yin-like practice with a more relaxed vibe.
- We will workshop inversions or other poses that you and fellow retreaters would like to focus on.
- We'll take time to ensure that you're able to grow your practice, get time and attention to focus on any aspects that are important to you.
- And if you have an injury, we'll help you find ways to work around, and with it, so you can build an empowered rewarding practice on your mat.
Why have we picked Tulum for this retreat?
Tulum and surrounding areas is a special place personally for Robert Sidoti -- and also for Chuck Raffoni who is helping coordinate and assist. Robert has traveled to Tulum many times and has always had an unforgettable experience. It is a beautiful place.
- The local people are very welcoming and warm.
- The overall atmosphere is highly conducive to a positive yoga retreat experience.
- White sand beaches!
- Crystal-clear Caribbean waters, palm trees, thatch roofed cabanas, tropical birds, lizards.
- Safe and pleasant vibe all around the area.
- Easy flights from anywhere in North America (more information about travel in a future email).
What is the venue like?
Shambala Petit Hotel is an absolutely stunning retreat center on a white sand beach in the heart of Tulum.
- Cabanas are on the beach. Some have ocean views (distributed by enrollment date).
- Accommodations are shared with either two twin beds or king depending on preferences.
- Solo travelers are welcomed and encouraged to attend. We'll pair you with an amazing roommate.
- Everything you'll need for a revitalizing and powerful experience is on property, but it's just a short walk from smoothies, bike rentals, exploring the city, and night life. (More about optional excursions to come...)
What will the food be like?
Your retreat includes three delicious meals per day prepared by the onsite chef.
- All meals will have gluten- and dairy-free options.
- Most meals are vegetarian/vegan or pescatarian.
- All ingredients are sourced locally to the extent possible.
NOTE: Eating onsite is recommended (and delicious!), but you can feel free to explore. There are many bars and restaurants within walking distance if you would like to try other local foods beyond what is included in the retreat .
What kind of excursions/activities can I participate in?
With the onsite yoga classes, meals, relaxing, and the beach right beneath your feet, you won't need to leave premises to have an amazing experience.
However, Tulum and the local area has a lot to offer and you'll have opportunities to explore a variety of locations and activities should you choose to do so:
- Mayan Ruins
- Cenotes (natural limestone swimming holes)
- Playa Del Carmen for shopping
- Cozumel for snorkeling
- Xel-ha Eco Adventure Park
- Kiteboarding and Windsurfing
- ...and much more
How much free time will I have? Can I do my own thing whenever I want?
Here's what Robert has to say about this:
"Everything is optional. You can be very involved in all practices, meals, etc., but if ever you feel you want a break to do nothing and be totally on your own it is always be an option -- and completely acceptable!"
Will there be any partying?
There is much to do in the area for night life, dancing, etc. We are not encouraging a "dry" retreat. We do believe in "everything in moderation." There will be space to find the vibe that works for you.
That said, this is not a "party" retreat at all. As mentioned, you're welcome to do whatever you'd like, but on the property we will create a vibe of respect for others and moderation.
What is included in my retreat package?
-- Seven nights accommodation at the gorgeous Shambala Petit Hotel on the beach in Tulum.
-- Three amazing meals every day.
-- Two intimate master yoga classes with world-renowned teacher and master trainer, Robert Sidoti.
-- A special master class - or two - with, Chuck Raffoni.
-- Ample opportunities to deepen your practice with guidance from Robert and/or Chuck Raffoni.
-- Time to wander, read, swim, explore the property, surroundings, nearby cities, mesmerizing cenotes, and world heritage site Mayan ruins.
What is the cost? How much is the deposit?
This is a $3,000 retreat, an amazing price for everything listed above. Here's a way to think about the cost. At $3,000, it's $428 per day. This includes accommodation at an amazing beach-front property in Tulum. Literally on the beach. It also includes three amazing meals per day. And, of course, it includes phenomenal yoga instruction in a small intimate group setting with a world-traveling and widely respected instructor, Robert Sidoti. You wouldn't be able to put together a package like this on your own for less than $550/day.
HOWEVER, if you commit with a deposit today you can save $500 with the holiday rate. For you, the retreat will be just $2,500!!!
And you may have to just trust us on this, but it's worth noting... There is a unique quality to retreat experiences like this that you don't find in ordinary travel. Everyone here will naturally, comfortably, come together around the spirit of adventure, self-reflection, yoga practice, and personal growth... And as mentioned before, you will laugh. A lot. Retreats led by Robert Sidoti are a lot of fun.
DEPOSIT? You can secure your spot with a $500 deposit .
Are payment plans available?
Yes, absolutely. Once you submit your deposit, we can work with you to establish a payment plan that works for you.
Travel Insurance Required?
DEFINITELY. We've seen travel insurance needed, and fortunately for the people who needed it, they had it. They were able to get most of their money back from their trip. You never know what can happen during travel... We now require everyone to get it. It isn't very expensive, and it's 100% worth it.
Deposits and retreat payments are non-refundable. When you commit to the retreat, your spot is no longer available to anyone else, and we immediately begin to incur costs to cover your retreat experience on our end. That said, we are also reasonable people, honest and accommodating. We want this to be the beginning, or continuation, of a long term positive relationship with you. We can usually find a way to work things through, but just know that the official policy is that there are no refunds and that any deviation from that is a rare exception.
How much will flights cost?
We recently looked at flights from various US cities to get a sense of flight costs. Depending on where you're flying in from, you'll likely pay somewhere between $399 and $600. Obviously, the sooner you book flights, the better. Use your early early bird savings to cover your flight!!!