Anatomy and Function of the Core with David Rogge and Robert Sidoti
Saturday July 21
11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
The Athlete's Yoga
11 Cabot Rd. Woburn MA
Contact : Chuck@brogayoga.com for support
*how proper diaphragmatic breathing is essential for good core function.
* how the core affects the hips and shoulders.
* how core function influences flexibility.
* how our core stability matures with our central nervous system as babies.
* how to apply these principles to yoga
* how one can move efficiently and pain-free
David Rogge is a personal trainer and massage therapist based in Ojai CA.
For the past six years his passion has been to help people improve function and move pain-free. He is a Certified DNS (dynamic neuromuscular stabilization) exercise practitioner, NKT level 3 ( Neurokinetic therapy), FMS (functional movement screening), AIM
Robert Sidoti is an internationally recognized yoga instructor who is also the creator and co-founder of Broga® yoga.